Sunday 26 June 2016

A new beginning

Well what should I do, now that I have created another blog?

Let me introduce myself first.I am someone who is passionate about life. The idea that everyone has own piece of mind is fascinating to me. It is like no one can here my thoughts! How fascinating it is? It gives you pretty good idea about the universe. People's uniqueness is something that you can not express through words. We don't know how the universe is creating these. Along these thoughts and dreams I have started collecting stamps.My father used to bring me stamps from old letters from his office. Since then I have become in interested in it.


In case you are interested in my first blog, here is the link to my first blog
A lonely butterfly



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...